Roller Dance Class
Come out and learn to do fun things on skates with our new Roller Dance class! Each session is 4 classes long and each class is 1 hour in length. This class is for people who are comfortable on their skates and 18 or over and features progressive development of skills. Bring your own skates or rent them from us for $5 per session.
May classes run May 2, 9, 16 and 23 at Ramsey Community Association in Calgary from 7pm until 8pm. There is limited space! June classes will go on sale in May.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchasing this session binds you the purchaser, to these terms and conditions:
- You agree to sign a waiver prior to the first session.
- You are not required to wear safety gear (helmet, wrist guards, and knee pads) but it is recommended.
- You agree that you are taking part in these sessions at your own risk.
- You understand that there is a risk of injury inherent in skating of any kind.
- You may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the commencement of the class without penalty. If you are forced to withdraw from classes after that time, you can retain a credit towards future classes. There will be NO REFUNDS after that deadline.